So that you can easily check the distribution of your disk. GEM Supported Operating Systems Windows XP. GEM WK3 Operating System. Gem Wk3 Operating Disk. Computer file extensions are used by the operating system to identify what type of file it. Body file type, Ada. GEM MIDI Keyboard WK1 w/ Floppy Disc, Heavy Duty Case, Stand. GeneralMusic GEM WK3 Operating System Disks. GEM GGE908 Free Driver Download. Gem Wk3 Operating Disk For. Computer file extensions are used by the operating system to identify what type of file. Body file type, Ada.
• Owner’s manual English. • The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equi- lateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence CAUTION of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute DO NOT OPEN a risk of electric shock to persons.
• Important preliminary notes..3 How to update your instrument..3 SYSTEM RESET..3 Front Panel WK2..4 Rear Panel WK2 (Connections)..7 • 1 Get started...8 Powering up and preliminary operations..8 POWER ON/OFF..8 Select Performances and play keyboard sounds. • The Performance name..28 To Restore the original Performance settings.29 • 4 The Styles...30 About THE WK2 Styles..30 Selecting Styles..30 Recall a Style using the Direct Style Memory buttons. 31 Recall a Style by selecting the Performances. • Ejecting a Floppy Disk..54 The Write Protect Tab..54 Handling Floppy Disks..54 Back-up copies... 54 Disk Drive Head Cleaning..55 Precautions to observe when using WK2 disks with a computer.55 ○ ○ ○ ○. • Piloting an expander (or other keyboard) with WK2.68 Piloting WK2 from a MIDI accordion..69 Using the WK2 in Song Mode with a computer (or external sequencer). 70 Piloting WK2 with a Master Keyboard..71 SYSTEM EXCLUSIVE (Generalmusic system exclusive).
• • 11 MIDI/General..81 MIDI Dump procedure..83 To receive the data..83 • Reference section Technical specifications WK2.. 3 • Appendix Sound table WK2..A.
1 Style, Song, Performance tables.. 3 Reverb table... • ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○. • The Disk Drive is a device that permits the transfer of useful data to and from Disks, allowing you to build a library of Songs, Styles, Performances and Samples. The disk drive can read and write onto WK2 format 3.5” floppy disks with a capacity of 720 Kbytes (2DD type) and 1.4 Mbytes (2HD type). • Processor it is also possible to sample the signal fed into the Mic/Line input.
• Updateable Operating System from floppy disk Since the WK2 operating system resides in a flash ROM, it is possible to load updates from floppy disk which can add new functions to the instrument. RECHARGEABLE, BACK-UP BATTERY The WK2 is fitted with a Ni-Cd rechargeable battery to retain data while the instrument is off. The battery is recharged while the instrument is turned on (not just plugged in!). When the instrument is turned off, data is conserved in memory for appriximately 30 days. If the battery discharges after not using the instrument for a long period of time, leave the instru- ment on for at least 8/10 hours to recharge it completely. • Front Panel WK2 1. POWER ON/OFF.
Push button to turn the instrument on and off. Regulates the overall volume of the entire instru- ment (speakers, headphones and the stereo Right/M-Left out- puts). Numeric selection keypad to select the Styles.
Bela Bartok Romanian Folk Dances Pdf Writer. TEMPO/DATA DIAL, ENTER, ESCAPE. T: in Song, 21. UPPER 1, UPPER 2, LOWER.
These buttons activate (LED on) or EMPO Song Style and Style modes, the Dial is active for Tempo changes. When Mute (LED off) the respective keyboard sections. The instrument is set to one of the edit modes, the Dial operates as a data 22. • cally sets the sequencer for Song Style recording.
Holding the button 29. SAMPLING (RECORD, SAMPLES). R ECORD ACTIVATES THE SAMPLING pressed for a few seconds gains access to the Clear function which al- hone) or a PROCESS ALLOWING YOU RECORD YOUR VOICE THROUGH A MICROP lows you to cancel recording errors and parts not wanted (all, chord, etc.) musical instrument connected to the Mic/Line jack of the Vocal Proces.
• (or to your voice), processes the signals fed into plied with the instrument. The Mic/Line jacks with the internal effects and allows you to sample the When using WK2 on its own, these ports do not require to be con- signals. • • 1 Get started In this chapter, you’ll find step by step instructions on some basic functions that will help you get to know your instrument right away. Powering up and preliminary operations POWER ON/OFF The power switch (located on the left lateral panel) turns the keyboard on and off. Insert one end of the power chord into the rear-panel mains socket, and the other end into a suitable wall outlet.